We believe in Christ.
We believe in community.
We believe in biblical integrity and authentic intimacy.
We believe in unity with diversity, compassion without compromise, and the following foundations of our faith:
- We believe in One God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, His humanity and divinity, His death and resurrection.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who comforts the faithful and guides them in all truth.
- We believe in the Church as Christ’s ambassadors, entrusted with the message of reconciliation.
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God, that it contains the one true message of salvation and God’s purpose for the church community as a unified witness of His love.
- We believe in the Salvation message, that the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through redemption in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Baptism and Communion as remembrances of our Lord Jesus Christ who suffered and died on our behalf and was raised to life again.
“I came so they might have life and have it more abundantly.” –Jesus